Ethics & Conduct
All East London Dog Training services take a force-free approach to dog training and are designed with the physical and emotional wellbeing of your dog at their core.
I adhere to the Code of Ethics set out by the Institute of Modern Dog Trainers.
I also adhere to the East London Dog Training policies listed below;
- I will only use positive reinforcement training methods backed by the latest science.
- I work to proactively benefit the wellbeing of dogs and their guardians.
- I will never condone training using aversive methods and actively reject the use of equipment which may cause pain, shock or fear.
- I am committed to continual professional development to ensure I am consistently growing my professional knowledge and competence.
Booking & Cancellation Policies
By booking any East London Dog Training service, you agree that you are happy to abide by the following:
- All East London Dog Training bookings are valid for 4 months.
- Refunds cannot be given after a training programme has started.
- Cancellations or reschedules are allowed up to 48hours prior to the agreed session. Bookings cancelled or rescheduled with less than 48hours notice are paid for in full.
- In the event of a no-show for an in-person or virtual session, the session is still paid for in full. I will always do my best to contact you and will wait for up to 20 minutes before stopping the session.
- In the rare event that I need to cancel a session due to illness, or should unforeseen circumstances arise, I will always give you as much notice as possible and will reschedule your session to another time that suits you.
Regular price $0.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $644.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
$799.00 USDSale price $644.00 USD